Small business energy quotes
Leading Edge recognises that small to medium sized businesses have specific needs when it comes to energy supply. We offer tailor-made solutions as our experts help you secure the best possible contracted energy rates for your business circumstances.
We will help you manage risk and business operating expenditure, so you can spend more time focusing on running your business, rather than trying to fathom the complexities of wholesale and retail energy markets.
Using our leverage with all major energy retailers results in market leading outcomes for our clients. Our professional and dedicated approach to getting results is based on a detailed process of analysis, negotiation, evaluation, reporting and quality assurance.
Leading Edge’s strong relationship with all energy retailers results in consistent and tangible energy cost reduction outcomes for our valued clients. Through our tried and tested systems and processes in place we can execute a highly competitive and time-bound tender on your behalf.
Our procurement service is comprised of a detailed process of analysis, negotiation, evaluation, reporting and quality assurance.
Having already performed a bill audit and identified account optimisation opportunities, we then issue Quote Requests to retailers. Leading Edge’s expert team interprets and evaluate the retailers’ proposals in order to create a condensed Leading Edge Electricity Supply Proposal, specific to your needs. We rank all offers, with cost movement analysis and provide our recommendation of which offer best suits your business needs.
Offers have strict expiry deadlines, and it is paramount that the client selects an offer before the expiry date.
- Energy quotes: Basic energy brokerage service conducted directly with energy retailers of your choice.
- Individual contract tenders: A competitive time-bound formal and objective tender process where all energy retailer are invited to participate under fixed terms.
- Multi-site contract tenders: The same process as an individual tender, with the added scale and leverage afforded by have a portfolio of related sites.
- Group tenders: The same process as the multi-site tenders, however the sites in the tender are generally under separate unrelated ownership. Our focus in these tenders is to deliver discounts on the fixed cost component of client electricity invoices.
- Blend & extend negotiation: We assist with improving energy contract terms when energy retailers are prepared to make an offer of this nature.
- Energy contract novations: We assist with the negotiation and administration process involved in transfer an energy contract when a site changes ownership.
Market leading energy rates
Improved risk management
Improved understanding of business energy contracts
Detailed quantified savings and offer comparison report
Best practice management; Offers presented on a like-for-like basis
Benefit from our established and long-standing retailer relationships
Benefit from our established tendering system
Contract execution with administration services included
Significant time-cost savings
© 2019 Leading Edge Energy | All Rights Reserved